[imp] Mail display columns don't line up

Lord Apollyon implist at paypc.com
Sun Jan 30 05:42:34 PST 2005

> Certainly, the best for me is to sort out my IE problem (login redirect
> freezes issue appearing in rare and "unknown" circumstances), but I had
> given up here... :(
> I've just noticed few people in the mailing list with exactly the same
> problem ..

If you use SSL on your IMP server, have you read through all of the various
bugs and work-arounds for Internet Explorer problems with SSL?

Have you read through
<http://www.modssl.org/docs/2.8/ssl_faq.html#random-errors> on down, and
understood the configuration items which affect SSL compatibility with IE
browsers?

My sites support IE 4-6, Firefox, Mozilla, Opera, Safari, etc without any
troubles.

I don't use the IMP 4/Horde 3, by the way.

Good luck,

=R=