[imp] Mail display columns don't line up

Sergey Dushenkov dusha at mcl.ru
Sun Jan 30 05:57:39 PST 2005

>> Certainly, the best for me is to sort out my IE problem (login redirect
>> freezes issue appearing in rare and "unknown" circumstances), but I had
>> given up here... :(
>> I've just noticed few people in the mailing list with exactly the same
>> problem ..
>
> If you use SSL on your IMP server, have you read through all of the
> various
> bugs and work-arounds for Internet Explorer problems with SSL?
> Have you read through
> <http://www.modssl.org/docs/2.8/ssl_faq.html#random-errors> on down, and
> understood the configuration items which affect SSL compatibility with IE
> browsers?

Yep, I did.
I've also tried both SSL / PLAIN site configurations.
Played with "cookie_path" settings..
This is definetly related not with a server-side configuration, but with
some "specific" issue on the my home client IE configuration.
Everything works fine with any browser from other then my "home" machine
clients.

Looks like that my home IE doesn't perform a refresh(redirect) after
authentication is completed by redirect.php
It just authenticates and stops. No refreshes, no redirects, no errors (from
the server side also), just an empty blank page and status "Done".

Sergey