[imp] Default Folder View

Mini Chate mini at zaphod.homeunix.com
Tue Feb 1 07:07:28 PST 2005

This idea came to me while I was browsing through horde mailing list emails.
Would it be possible to have a default folder view where by clicking on an email
from a mailing list, the email is displayed as a thread? This way a filter could
be applied to spilt emails off into a seperate folder for mailing lists, then
clicking on an email to view the whole topic.

I would be willing to start writing a patch if someone has an idea about where
to get started and how to best implement it. (if theres sufficent interest in
the idea)

Christopher Troup