[imp] folder drop down in main menu

Aleksandar Milivojevic amilivojevic at pbl.ca
Tue Feb 1 09:39:02 PST 2005

Michael M Slusarz wrote:
> Quoting Aleksandar Milivojevic <amilivojevic at pbl.ca>:
>
>> Not using the latest version of Horde/IMP, so this might be already
>> fixed.
>
> Without using the latest versions of Horde/IMP, this report is essentially
> worthless to the developers.  There has been many fixes to tree
> generation and
> folder sorting in the past six months so, without an up-to-date version of
> Horde/IMP, there is absolutely no way we can tell if this problem still
> exists.

Hi Michael,

I've finally got around making an fresh test install:

    horde-3.0.2
    imp-h3-4.0.1

I can confirm that sorting problem in folder dropdown box is still
present.  Whatever changes were made to folder sorting (for dropdown
box), they haven't addressesed the problem I described in my original mail.

BTW, is there bugzilla for Horde/IMP?

P.S.
Sorry for the duplicate message in your mailbox, I've hit replay,
instead reply-all.  My bad.