[imp] PGP/GPG questions for IMP

Kevin Hanser imp2 at hanser.org
Thu Feb 3 19:28:02 PST 2005

I think I have solved my issue, here's what I had to do, and what was
going on:

In my sources.php for turba, I had commented out all sources except the local
SQL address book (I don't really want or need any others).  Since I only had
one address book, there was no option on the address book options screen to
select an address book.  I had to go back and uncomment another source in
sources.php, and then I could select a default, and I was able to import a pgp
key.

So it seems that if you only have one address book defined, IMP notices and
doesn't put it in the options, but the PGP part doesn't recognize the default
(and there's no way to set it...)

thx for the help, glad I have it working now.  I am assuming that if I now
remove the other book it should still work since the default is saved, but I'm
going to leave it on for now since other users may need to select a default
still...