[imp] PGP/GPG questions for IMP

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Thu Feb 3 22:54:10 PST 2005

On Thu, 2005-02-03 at 22:28 -0500, Kevin Hanser wrote:
> I think I have solved my issue, here's what I had to do, and what was
> going on:
>
> In my sources.php for turba, I had commented out all sources except the local
> SQL address book (I don't really want or need any others).  Since I only had
> one address book, there was no option on the address book options screen to
> select an address book.  I had to go back and uncomment another source in
> sources.php, and then I could select a default, and I was able to import a pgp
> key.
>
> So it seems that if you only have one address book defined, IMP notices and
> doesn't put it in the options, but the PGP part doesn't recognize the default
> (and there's no way to set it...)
>
> thx for the help, glad I have it working now.  I am assuming that if I now
> remove the other book it should still work since the default is saved, but I'm
> going to leave it on for now since other users may need to select a default
> still...
----
turba/config/prefs.php

// Default directory
$_prefs['default_dir'] = array(
    'value' => '',
    // 'value' => 'localsql',
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => true,
    'type' => 'select',
    'desc' => _("Default directory for your personal addressbook,
contact lists, and searches.")

why don't you just change the 'value' to that which is 'alternately
suggested' but commented out?

Craig