[imp] Can't download attachments

Mufit Eribol hme at onart.com.tr
Tue Feb 8 04:22:48 PST 2005

I use the latest HEAD versions of Horde and IMP on Fedora C2 (php
4.3.10) and a remote pop3 server.

I am having hard time with the attachments. I neither can display them
in the INBOX listing nor download them in the proper format (mime type).

The INBOX list has got only message no, Date, From, Subject and Size
columns. There is no any info in INBOX listing on which messages have
attachments which don't.

Also, when I view a message with an attachment, the attachment shows up
in encoded form in the body of the message as below, so in an unusable
form for me.

I must have some configuration issues.

I would appreciate any hint.
Thanks,
mufit

--------------080608010803040607040301

body of the message.

--------------080608010803040607040301

/9j/4QDmRXhpZgAASUkqAAgAAAAFABIBAwABAAAAAQAAADEBAgAcAAAASgAAADIBAgAUAAAA
ZgAAABMCAwABAAAAAQAAAGmHBAABAAAAegAAAAAAAABBQ0QgU3lzdGVtcyBEaWdpdGFsIElt