[imp] Re: S/MIME viewing problems with Horde 3.0.2 and IMP H3 (4.0.1)

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at mail.curecanti.org
Wed Feb 9 21:01:15 PST 2005

Quoting Tim Winders <twinders at southplainscollege.edu>:

> [...]

You are going to have to delve deep into MIME_Contents
(lib/MIME/Contents.php) and IMP_Contents (imp/lib/MIME/Contents.php),
and the session caching code in there, to figure out why the data is
not being cached correctly so it persists between page loads.  This is
not going to be a trivial thing to do unfortunately.

michael