[imp] unserialize

Martins Purins Martins.Purins at lu.lv
Fri Feb 11 03:46:55 PST 2005

Hello
I searched whole mailinlist but did not find serious answer. Some of
users sometimes receiving error like this after session timeout and
repeatedly login.

Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 0 of 35 bytes
in /var/www/html/horde/lib/Auth.php on line 250

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /var/www/html/horde/lib/Auth.php:250)
in /var/www/html/horde/imp/redirect.php on line 64

I try catch this error but without success.
I also read that some resolved this problem but how?

--
Martins Purins

t.d. 7034724
fax. 7222620