[imp] Re: IMP 4.0.2 newmail notification not working

Derek Harkness dharknes at umd.umich.edu
Tue Feb 15 07:43:03 PST 2005

--Apple-Mail-1--821519255

Thanks, I just tried it and the didn't fix my problem.  I've done a bit
more digging and it appears that the imap_search function returns
nothing for the RECENT or NEW flags.  It does return information with
the ALL and UNSEEN flag.  At this point I'm probably off topic but does
anyone know if those features are imap server specific?  I'm using the
iPlanet 5.?.

Thanks!
Derek

On Feb 15, 2005, at 10:09 AM, Dave Johnston wrote:

> I'm not sure if it applies to your particular version of IMP but there
> is a bug
> report with a patch for newmail notification
>
> http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=876
>
> Dave

"This world is a comedy to those who think and a tragedy to those who
feel."

--Apple-Mail-1--821519255

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: PGP.sig