[imp] bad bad bad

Aldo Chattah aldo at surhost.com
Thu Feb 17 07:25:49 PST 2005

Each time I use IMP, I wonder how it is possible the Horde guys downgrade
this product each time they upgrade it. An incredibly complex and huge set
of scripts that cannot deliver the main thing: to show clearly an email box!
The icons are more and more misterious, the security bugs proliferate like
rabbits and the overall use of the interface is so frustrating... My list of
obvious concept mistakes is so long, does not pay to ennumerate them.
Horde guys missed the point. We want to see our emaill, that's it.

Aldo Chattah