[imp] IMP without Horde Portal?

Michael Yingbull mbull at uoguelph.ca
Thu Feb 17 12:43:56 PST 2005

I did my best to review the FAQ and archives of the list, and couldn't
find an answer to this.   I apologize in advance if the answer to my
question is looking me in the face - it's been one of those days. :-)

I'm looking to configure IMP 4 to be more "stand alone" (without
reference to Horde as far as the user is concerned).   What settings do
I need to look at?  (ie, having the login move the user right into IMP
with a message inbox display, not having Horde in the sidebar, or
otherwise referenced).   Is the side bar required?

Any advice from those that have already done a similar thing would be
appreciated.  Thanks!