[imp] Re: IMP without Horde Portal?

Judson Bishop judson.bishop at eamc.org
Thu Feb 17 13:00:56 PST 2005

You need to take a long stroll through prefs.php for both Horde and Imp
as a place to start as well as look at what apps are in conf.php.

$conf['menu']['apps'] = array('imp', 'turba', 'passwd');

On my box they are:
/var/www/html/horde/config/prefs.php
/var/www/html/horde/config/conf.php
/var/www/html/horde/imp/config/prefs.php
/var/www/html/horde/imp/config/conf.php

Also make sure your Horde authentication is handled through Imp.

Jud