[imp] IMAP Mail folders not appearing in right place...

Christopher Huyler chris at huyler.net
Thu Feb 17 16:14:34 PST 2005

I know this is a common question on the list but I searched and could not
find my answer.

In servers.php, when I do not set "folders" or "namespace" I get the
following layout of folders:
Compose
INBOX
Mail +
- Drafts
- Sent
- Trash
public_html +
- index.html
Search Mail
Filters
(All folders in user's home directory are visible)

When I set "folders" to "mail/" I get the following layout of folders:
Compose
INBOX +
- Drafts
- Sent
- Trash
Search Mail
Filters
(Mail folders are only visible but they are a sub-folder of INBOX)

What I want is:
Compose
INBOX
Drafts
Sent
Trash
Search Mail
Filters
(Mail folders are on same level as INBOX, not sub-folders)

This is how the folders appear in Outlook (connecting via IMAP of course).
What settings in servers.php do I need to use to get this?  I have exhausted
my ideas.

--
Christopher Huyler
chris at huyler.net