[imp] Re: IMAP Mail folders not appearing in right place...

Christopher Huyler chris at huyler.net
Thu Feb 17 19:48:38 PST 2005

It is a sendmail mail server.  Does sendmail offer IMAP?  It is
controlled by my
ISP.  Mail folders that users create end up in
/home/<username>/mail/<foldername>.

Quoting "Errol Uriel Neal Jr." eneal at dfi-intl.com>:
> What imap server are you using?

Links:
------
[2]
/horde-3.0.2/services/go.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fhorde.org%2Fbounties%2F%23imp
[3] /horde-3.0.2/services/go.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fhorde.org%2Ffaq%2F