[imp] Re: IMAP Mail folders not appearing in right place...

Christopher Huyler chris at huyler.net
Fri Feb 18 19:23:46 PST 2005

This is all I get from the server:
# telnet imap.huyler.net 143
Trying 66.98.142.69...
Connected to imap.huyler.net.
Escape character is '^]'.
* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4REV1 LOGIN-REFERRALS STARTTLS AUTH=3DLOGIN]
srv18.worldwebhosters.com IMAP4rev1 2001.315rh at Fri, 18 Feb 2005 20:42:00
-0600 (CST)
1 logout
* BYE srv18.worldwebhosters.com IMAP4rev1 server terminating connection
1 OK LOGOUT completed
Connection closed by foreign host.

I am positive it is not Cyrus.

> BTW, what folder display are you talking about.=A0 Is it the one in the
> left pane, or the one in dropdown box in upper right corner.=A0 The
> sorting of folders for the later was (finally) fixed in latest version
> of IMP (mostly of importance to Cyrus IMAP server users, folders under
> INBOX are now displayed first, and than all other (shared, other users)
> folders).

I am concerned about the left pane.  Basically all the user's folders appear
inside INBOX instead of under it.  This means the summary on the portal page
only displays one folder.  The folders appear properly in the dropdown box.