[imp] Re: pear install fileinfo

=?big5?b?sWmofaTl?= david at tmv.gov.tw
Mon Feb 21 15:38:02 PST 2005

Hi Marcos:
I got such error message in my RedHat/ES while run pear install fileinfo:
checking for fileinfo support... yes, shared
checking for magic files in default path... not found
configure: error: Please reinstall the libmagic distribution
`/tmp/tmp94zXMs/Fileinfo-0.2/configure' failed

My question is:The package php-devel you said,come with RH CD-ROM or must
downloaded from pecl website ? I have search both of them but nothing founded.

David