[imp] Re: Mail notification for Subfolders

Mark Fink mark_fink at web.de
Fri Feb 25 08:19:28 PST 2005

> ----
> listing the desired folders in the prefs file would affect all users and
> they may not even have the same folders.
>
> If in imp you go to options -> folder -> check for new mail and select
> which folder, this is an individual user option and the 'counts' are
> recalculated based on 'refresh' options in 'horde'
>
> Craig

I might seem very dump to you but I was looking at the options first
before contacting this forum and I couldn't find an suitable option. In
"IMP -> options ->" I have "Server and Folder Information" or "Mailbox
and Folder Display Options" sections. Both of them do not contain the
desired option??? I have IMP 4.0.2 maybe I forgot to activate something
during installtion to enable the user to customize his/her folders?

Best Regards,
Mark