[imp] Re: Icons on top menu

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Mon Feb 28 13:44:02 PST 2005

On Mon, 2005-02-28 at 18:24 -0300, Fabio Gomes wrote:

> Hi list,
>
>  I'm having problems with the position of the icons on the top menu of IMP.
> Since I have many icons on top menu, they had to break to another line.
> Messing up the view, as shown at:
>
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v385/creuzebek/imp_menu.png
>
>  How do I correct the position of the icons on the top menu?
---
not directly answering your question but consider NOT having other
linked applications in top menu - they can be accessed from sidebar and
leave the top menu for more specific items to current application.

Also, you can choose 'icons only' and that will save a ton of space over
the textual descriptions.

Craig