[imp] Message headers in body field

Chris Boot bootc at bootc.net
Sat Mar 5 12:37:47 PST 2005

Hi all,

Not so long ago I installed Horde 3.0.3, IMP H3 (4.0.2) and Turba 2.0.2
on my Apache2 / PHP-4.3.10-8 (Debian) server. All was fine, but a few
days ago IMP started to show messages' headers where the message body
should be.

IMP manages to parse the headers fine and shows the normal headers as
usual, but the message body contains the raw message headers instead of
the message body as it should. If I view the message source (using the
link in the message) everything shows up fine.

I've tried updating my pear libraries to the latest version using 'pear
upgrade-all' but no difference. Can anybody help?

Many thanks,
Chris Boot

--
Chris Boot