[imp] Re: Message headers in body field

Chris Boot bootc at bootc.net
Sun Mar 6 04:03:24 PST 2005

Hi,

On 6 Mar 2005, at 01:31, Michael M Slusarz wrote:

> Quoting Chris Boot <bootc at bootc.net>:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Not so long ago I installed Horde 3.0.3, IMP H3 (4.0.2) and Turba
>> 2.0.2
>> on my Apache2 / PHP-4.3.10-8 (Debian) server. All was fine, but a few
>> days ago IMP started to show messages' headers where the message body
>> should be.
>>
>> IMP manages to parse the headers fine and shows the normal headers as
>> usual, but the message body contains the raw message headers instead
>> of
>> the message body as it should. If I view the message source (using the
>> link in the message) everything shows up fine.
>>
>> I've tried updating my pear libraries to the latest version using
>> 'pear
>> upgrade-all' but no difference. Can anybody help?
>
> Please search the list archives before asking questions.  This question
> has been answered numeous times.  See also wiki.horde.org -> HowTo ->
> Troubleshooting TurckMMCache

I searched the list many times, so apologies for not being able to find
this anywhere. I also had no idea about the wiki before, very handy!
Thanks for the pointer.

That was in fact the problem, how strange. Does anybody know the reason
behind this at all, other than just being able to fix it?

Thanks again,
Chris

--
Chris Boot