[imp] Horde / IMP Login Problem

Joe Martin jmartin at desertflood.com
Tue Mar 8 06:57:09 PST 2005

Hello,

I am running IMP H3 (4.0.2) and Horde 3.0.3. I am having a little problem with
the initial login sequence for my webmail interface. These are the steps I
follow and the problem I encounter. Can anyone help me out or give me some
suggestions?

1. Load IMP
3. The main Horde menu (on the left) and mail display (in the center) appear
4. I select a message, any message (or even a different folder)
5. Instead of the message, I see a "Welcome to Mail" screen, with an IMP login
box. The horde menu is still present on the left.
6. Instead of logging in again, I select "Mail" from the Horde menu on the left.
7. The mail display (in the center) reappears, and everything works from this
point on.

Any ideas why I'm asked to login again, but can access everything just be
reloading the mail display?

Thanks,

~joe