[imp] Fwd: Problem with imp

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Mar 8 08:38:14 PST 2005

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von fcremer at newport-com.com -----
     Datum: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 09:34:35 +0100
       Von: CREMER Franck <fcremer at newport-com.com>
Antwort an: CREMER Franck <fcremer at newport-com.com>
   Betreff: Problem with imp
        An: jan at horde.org

I am hoping you could help me out with a problem I am
encountering. I have installed horde and imp on my mandrake server.
I test it in local and i'm not problem.
I go to http://myserver/horde/imp/login.php[1]
<http://myserver/horde/imp/login.php%5b1%5d>  from internet and it
displays the
login screen. I enter my login information. The browser then takes me
http://myserver/horde/imp/redirect.php?Horde=0517805076dcbb8ccf0c9ef2931
18920[2]
<http://myserver/horde/imp/redirect.php?Horde=0517805076dcbb8ccf0c9ef293
118920%5b2%5d> and it says "the page you are looking for is currently
unavailable"
server not found or dns error.
Do you know what is going on and how I can fix this problem? Also, in
the horde.log I see that the login was successful. Here is the
message I get: [NOTICE] [imp] Login successful for myuser
[ip adress] to {localhost:993} [on line 92 of
/usr/local/www/horde/imp/redirect.php"] I appreciate your help.
I have a squid reverse proxy, if they can help you.
Thank for your help,
Kind regards
Franck

Jan.