[imp] attachments not shown

li at elaboratio.com li at elaboratio.com
Tue Mar 8 13:24:53 PST 2005

Hello,

I use

FreeBSD 4.10
PHP Version: 4.3.10
php4-extensions-1.0
php4-imap-4.3.10_1
cclient-2004a,1
imap-uw-2004a,1

with Horde 3.0.2 and Imp 4.0.1

The only problem that I have with imp is, that the attachment icon appears
(set to "true" in the config-file), but in the message itself (inbox or
sent-mail) there is no way to see or download the attach.

I noticed that there are a lot of threads with the same problem and Jan
Schneider comented various time, that it "seems to be a broken cclient/php
combination".

If it is, WHAT IS the RIGHT combination?
Could there be any other resaon?

I installed both cclient and imap-uw with ssl, all versions are from the updated
port from the beginning of this year. Pear seems to be ok, too.

Thanks for help.