[imp] Fwd: [core] Blacklist

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Mar 10 09:40:17 PST 2005

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von mail at takeoffzone.com -----
     Datum: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:19:06 -0500
       Von: mail at takeoffzone.com
Antwort an: mail at takeoffzone.com
   Betreff: [core] Blacklist
        An: support at horde.org

Hi,

I have been using the Blacklist feature on the Horde mail client. few
days ago I noticed that I'm still receiving email sent from those al-
ready blacklisted, even though the blacklist feature is set to delete
any email sent from those senders. I have also tried the "send to" a
folder option with not success. I'm 100% sure these senders are on
my blacklist but the email client program does not acknowledge it.

How do I solve this problem? Thanks.

Javier Garcia
Horde User

Jan.