[imp] Re: Attachment not shown

li at elaboratio.com li at elaboratio.com
Thu Mar 10 11:49:12 PST 2005

Zitiere Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.curecanti.org>:

> Quoting Fabio Gomes <flgomes at fazenda.sp.gov.br>:

> > Em Sex 04 Mar 2005 12:03, Fabio Gomes escreveu:
> >> Hi list,
> >>
> >>  There's a problem here with an IMP 3.2.7 installation using php
> 4.3.10 and
> >> apache 2.0.53.
> >>  The problem is that IMP doesn't detect attachments lower than 1kb in
> size.
> >> They are not shown in message.php. Larger attachments are shown
> without
> >> problems.
> >>  Did anyone experienced that before? How can I solve that problem?
> >>
> >> Thank you,
> >> --

> >> Fábio Gomes
> <flgomes at fazenda.sp.gov.br>
> >> Personal Public Key at:
> http://www.keyserver.net

> > I've just found the piece of code that handles the option to show or
> not to
> > show attachments in message.php:
> >
> > horde/imp/lib/IMP.php (line 1025):
> >
> >    function partSummary(&$mime, $index)
> >    {
> >        if (!($mime->size > 0)) {
> >            // don't display zero-size attachments
> >            return '';
> >        }
> >

> > I simply commented those lines. But it'd be better correct the code.
>
> Fixed in IMP 3.2.8.  Patch:
> http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/imp/lib/IMP.php?r1=1.198.2.67&r2=1.198.2.68&ty=u
>
> michael

Dear Michael,
first let me say that I read all postings of the last years in which somebody
had a problem with attachments before writing to the list.

The message you sent in reply does not resolve my problem.

I use Imp 4.0 and attachments are not shown at all.
The e-mail size is correct and you can "see" the attach in the source.

No way to open or delete or download, no trace of the attached file with one
exception:
when the attachment is a part of the message and is in text-format.
Then I even get the line "part of the message " with the icons of
download/open/delete options.

Could this be a MIME problem? What should I do?