[imp] Search then select/delete doesn't correctly span folders

amy.rich at tufts.edu amy.rich at tufts.edu
Fri Mar 11 08:59:15 PST 2005

I'm using apache 1.3.31, php 4.3.10, horde 3.0.2, and imp 4.0.1.  I have three
folders, inbox, sent-mail, and folder1.  Each of these boxes has a mail
message with the subject of "test".  I search for a subject of "test" across
all of these folders, then select all of the messages for deletion and purge
them.  Imp claims to delete them and further searches do not find the message
in any folder.  However, if you go into sent-mail or folder1, the messages are
still there.  The message has been successfully deleted from inbox, though.

Can other people reproduce this behaviour?  Is this a bug I should file?

Thanks...