[imp] problem "attachments not shown" continues

li at elaboratio.com li at elaboratio.com
Fri Mar 11 16:32:41 PST 2005

Hello list,

I read a lot of threads where somebody had problems with attachments, but none
of the proposed solutions resolves my problem.

I use:
FreeBSD 4.10
PHP Version: 4.3.10
php4-extensions-1.0
php4-imap-4.3.10_1
cclient-2004a,1
imap-uw-2004a,1

with Horde 3.0.2 and Imp 4.0.1

Attachments come with the messages but are not shown. No way to open, download,
delete except in one case:
When the attachment is a part of the message and is in text.
Then - viewing the message - I even get the line "part of the message" with the
icons of
download/open/delete options.

This occures independently from the size of the attachment.
I don't know how to fix this.

Another annoying thing with attachments seems to be a MIME ID problem:
When I click on a message that contains a receipt, I get the error message

"Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/usr/local/www/horde/lib/Horde/MIME/Contents.php on line 911"

This is

function urlView(&$mime_part, $actionID, $params = array(), $dload = false)
    {
        /* Get the MIME ID for this part. */
        $id = (isset($params['id'])) ? $params['id'] :
$mime_part->getMIMEId();

        /* Add the necessary local parameters. */
        $params['actionID'] = $actionID;
        $params['id'] = $id;
        $params = array_merge($params, $this->cacheIDURLParam());

        if ($dload) {
            $url = Horde::downloadUrl($mime_part->getName(true, true),
$params);
        } else {
            $url = Util::addParameter(Horde::applicationUrl('view.php'),
$params);
        }

        return $url;
    }

The attachment in .txt contains the following:

Final-Recipient: rfc822;myemail-adress
Disposition: manual-action/MDN-sent-manually; displayed

Maybe the solution is one?
Appreciate your help.