[imp] Re: ugly view in Inbox with Firefox

Benjamin Baez bbaez at biospectra.com
Fri Mar 11 17:37:44 PST 2005

I had the same problem as well, until I increased the script allowed time and
memory in my php.ini file.  That seems to have been the fix.

max_execution_time = 120     ; Maximum execution time of each script,
in seconds
max_input_time = 120    ; Maximum amount of time each script may spend
parsingrequest data
memory_limit = 256M      ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (8MB)

Ben

Quoting li at elaboratio.com: