[imp] Re: ugly view in Inbox with Firefox

li at elaboratio.com li at elaboratio.com
Sat Mar 12 19:17:50 PST 2005

Zitiere Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>:

> Quoting li at elaboratio.com:
>
> > Could somebody indicate the file and the change I need to do to avoid
> this
> > aestethic detail?
>
> It's in the Firefox source code. RTFArchives.

Thank you, chuck.

I can change this on my own machine, but I can't tell to my users:

"If you wish a proper view of your Inbox, please change your Firefox source
code", right?

Is there another solution that I can do on my server for users with Firefox to
see the Inbox right from the first login?

Say to them "deactivate the option in 'Page Setup'" isn't the right way too,
because sometimes even this fails.

And after all: I don't want to say nothing to my users, I wish only that I can
make all configs and prefs the way they can use IMP without trouble...

Thank you for your help.