[imp] Re: getMIMEId() problem?

Chris Sigler chris.sigler at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 06:39:19 PST 2005

There are a few of us who have encountered this issue. We're trying to
figure out the cause of it, but so far, we've been quite unable to
find any common link between those of us who have it. No amount of
tinkering I've done has fixed it, and I can't find any common
denominators between myself and those who I've talked to about this.

It's a very frustrating issue, and I don't see it being resolved very soon. :(

Anyway, send me a link to your horde test page. I'll look it over and
see if anything jumps out at me that's common between you, me, and the
other guy I'm still working with on this.

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 14:25:59 +0000 (GMT), li at elaboratio.com