[imp] Requested message not found

Kevin imp at spambot.org
Thu Mar 17 08:53:22 PST 2005

Horde/IMP have worked perfectly in the past, however, after a recent move to a different virtual
host (and remote database via VPN -- MySQL backend) we have begun getting "Requested message not
found" errors when trying to read mail.  Specifically, I notice this happening when switching
between folders and opening a message in the newly chosen foler.  This occurs when using the Horde
folder list on the left side of the screen and we are returned to the previous folder at the time
of failure.

In addition, on some page refreshes the IMP message list window is not formatted correctly -- the
message fields are all crammed together with no spacing inside the table.

If we get the "Requested message not found", we can either run a Search for the message and open it
or select the folder from the drop-down box up in the top right corner of the screen.

Has anyone experience a problem like this?  Any ideas where to start looking?

--
/kevin