[imp] Re: Requested message not found

Joaquim Homrighausen joho at webbplatsen.se
Thu Mar 17 12:35:33 PST 2005

Hi there,

I too have seen this; for a long time. But I haven't been able to figure
out a pattern. It does happen more frequently right after switching
folders. I've had situations where I've clicked on the most recent
message (the same one) over 50 times and getting the same error message
every time.

I have also seen the message fields all crammed together without any
spacing.

I have no idea what to do about it.

(we run HEAD* here most of the time)