[imp] Re: Can't login to horde

Arshavir Grigorian ag at m-cam.com
Thu Mar 17 11:20:21 PST 2005

Eric Hoeve wrote:
> I am having trouble logging to Horde.
>
> I have:
> Horde: 2.2.7
> IMP: 3.2.6 (run IMP tests)
> Turba: 1.2.2
> Kronolith: 1.1.2
> Nag: 1.1
>
> Running on Linux (Debian) with Apache 1.3.33 and php 4.3.10.
> /var/log/horde/horde.log Login success for testuser [192.168.1.1] to
> {localhost:143} [on line 92 of "/usr/share/horde2/imp/redirect.php"]
>
> I get the login screen and everything, but after I login it just comes
> right back with login and password fields blank again.
>
> I do notice multiple sess_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx files in /var/lib/horde. All
> but one matches my SessionID Cookie with my browser. I am not sure if
> that has something to do with the problem.
> $conf['sessionhandler']['type'] = 'none';
>
> -Eric

I am experiencing the exact same problem. Setting the sessionhandler to
use an RDMS (Postgres) does not fix this issue.
However, logging into http://server/horde/imp/ (vs http://sever/horde/)
works fine. The problem with that obviously is that the users cannot use
any other Horde application if they log in directly to IMP.
I reported this problem on the Horde list about 2 weeks ago and still
have no heard anything back.

TIA for any pointers/advice.

--
Arshavir Grigorian