[imp] Re: Requested message not found

Kevin imp at spambot.org
Thu Mar 17 12:44:26 PST 2005

I moved the database back over to the near side of the VPN and that
seems to have alleviated the
"Requested message not found" error.  I ran a tcpdump of traffic to the
remote mysql server and see
a TON of PUSH packets.  Can you maybe attribute your intermittant
problems to latency?

The 'cramming together' is annoying and is still going on, however, it
does not affect access to any
of the emails in the list.

--
/kevin