[imp] Re: cramming together

Karolis Dautartas list at public.lt
Fri Mar 18 01:23:54 PST 2005

>> I wonder whether you would still say the same if the issue occured
>> with IE, not Firefox. Firefox is a widely used browser, and a good
>> idea would be to get it working on that browser instead of repeating
>> that it has bugs. Customers don't care about which side has bugs. They
>> want to read their email. If you had IMP working with firefox, it would
>> only make IMP better...

JS> Please think a second before you write such crap.

I did... so let me get this straight:

  1. you think that  working around firefox would NOT make IMP a
     better client?

  2. you would still NOT want to work around it if there was a
     bug in IE that would make inbox unreadable or very annoying to
     read?

I know you don't like this, but if you think for a second, you might
as well notice some sense in what I wrote.

Karolis