[imp] Re: Javascript error when composing a new message

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Mar 21 07:39:31 PST 2005

Quoting Joaquim Homrighausen <joho at webbplatsen.se>:

> I can't compose messages anymore.. I get javascript errors about
> functions not defined and what not.

Folks, this is a *classic* example of a bad bug report.

- error messages are referenced but not provided
- report isn't even specific: "and what not"

There's no way for anyone to analyze it. The only angle left is to try
and reproduce it ourselves, and as you all can see, I'm composing email
just fine.

-chuck

Quincy Adams