[imp] Re: Javascript error when composing a new message

Joaquim Homrighausen joho at webbplatsen.se
Mon Mar 21 14:13:23 PST 2005

Using Firefox 1.0 under Windoze XP SP2, I get this when I click on the
"Inbox" icon in the menu "bar" (above the mailbox view) in IMP:

=-=

Error: unterminated string literal
Source File: /services/javascript.php?file=open_compose_win.js&app=imp
Line: 34, Column: 14
Source Code:
         alert("Kan inte öppna fönstret att skriva meddelanden i,
kanske har du ställt

=-=

Then when I click on "Compose"; this error is generated:

Error: open_compose_win is not defined
Source File: javascript:open_compose_win('thismailbox=INBOX');
Line: 1

=-=

I have obviously forgotten to update something, but I cannot figure out
what. All modules that were/are installed, have been updated.

-joho