[imp] Re: Single Web Server Multiple Mail Domain

Scott Geiger scott at bcmediagroup.com
Tue Mar 29 13:21:59 PST 2005

You're welcome.  I gathered that after reading your other/later email.
That does make things a bit more difficult.  You might be able to do
something along the lines of having your users enter their "username" -
being their full email address, e.g scott at domain.com, or
john at domain1.com - and then parse the portion after the @ to find the
domain.  I suspect it's not going to be quite that simple tho is it? ;)

Scott Geiger