[imp] IMP + dbmail -> messages not shown

Marco Genise marco at genise.de
Wed Mar 30 01:55:19 PST 2005

Hi,

I wrote to the list a few weeks ago. I have a problem of messages not
shown in Horde/IMP.
Today I tried the newest Horde 3.0.4 and the latest IMP RC1, but the
problem is still there. The folder-tree of the IMAP server is correct,
and it shows me in folder tree the number of unread messages, but when I
 want to view an IMAP-folder, there's just a message that this folder
contains no messages.
The installation worked fine with CyrusIMAP, but after switching to
dbmail it just doesn't work anymore. Perhaps this is a problem of
dbmail? How can I get more debugging output out of Horde/IMP?

Regards,

Marco.