[imp] Re: Apache server eating up CPU time

Jochen Roderburg Roderburg at Uni-Koeln.DE
Wed Mar 30 03:39:02 PST 2005

Zitat von lst_hoe01 at kwsoft.de:

> Maybe this one ??
>
> http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CAN-2004-0942

Thanks for the interesting link. I missed that case because it had a wrong entry
in the Apache ChangeLog. They talk about "memory" consumption and not about
"cpu" consumption there. Actually one suspect that we had was indeed some sort
of DOS attack, but we did not find any hints in our logfiles. We found the real
cause for our problem meanwhile which was a really strange thing somewhere else,
see my separate mail about it.

Regards, J.Roderburg