[imp] Question about IMP/Turba without an SQL addressbook 'name' field

imp-archive at cloud9.net imp-archive at cloud9.net
Wed Mar 30 16:12:42 PST 2005

Using:
IMP 3.2.7
Turba 1.2.3
Horde 2.2.6

I'm relatively new to PHP, and I have been tasked with making my local IMP
compose->contacts list able to handle listing something other than 'name'
in conjunction with 'email', but I'm a bit confused as to how to do this.

I'm in contacts.php now and I see what I think is an important line:
$source_list = $registry->call('contacts/sources');
and then a few lines below that
$results = $registry->call('contacts/search', $apiargs);

I can't seem to find any reference to contacts/sources or contacts/search
anywhere else in the code that would indicate how IMP pulls the
addressbook records from the turba_objects table (or directs Turba to do
so, I'm a bit fuzzy on how this all works).

Any ideas where I should look next in the code?

--
 Mark P. Hennessy
mark at cloud9.net