[imp] Re: Trouble with ApacheSSL + IMP

Nicolas Bouthors nbouthors at nbi.fr
Fri Apr 1 22:53:39 PST 2005

I found out !

When disabling page compression it works fine from any browser all the
time.
What keeps me baffled is that the problem only occured with IMP (and
specificaly with mailbox.php), when using HTTPS *and* page compression.
Moreover once the browser starts going nuts it never stops...

Maybe there is something to investigate here but it's beyond my
understanding....

Thanks,
    Nicolas