[imp] Re: No folders except INBOX and Virtual Foldersinsidebar/folder view

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Thu Mar 31 04:19:59 PST 2005

Quoting Eli <eli-list at experthost.com>:

>> None of the folders under "mail/" has a subfolder.
>
> Yes, the "\NoInferiors" setting certainly indicates that to be the case...
> So what folders did you *used* to see that you don't now?

The only folder I see is INBOX, and the Virtual folders. I used to get
all of the folders in the "mail" directory.

>> The other thing I don't understand is that, from the folder
>> view, clicking "Expand All" causes them all to appear.
>
> So everything you expect to see shows up fine in the Folder view?  It's just
> the side bar that's missing folders eh?  Can you make us a screen shot of
> this so we can see what you're seeing?

Sorry, I didn't explain this very well. When I log in, I only see INBOX
in the sidebar. If I go to IMP's folders view, I only see INBOX. If I
click "Expand All", the folder view displays all folders. After that,
when the sidebar refreshes, all folders are displayed there as well.
It's as if clicking "Expand All" somehow refreshes $imptree without
going through the patched code; but keep in mind that I don't really
understand the problem, so I could be completely wrong.

Thanks again for your help.
Rick