[imp] Re: need help with Imp

Darryl Cook dlc at cs.appstate.edu
Sun Apr 3 07:51:16 PDT 2005

Well I did and there is nothing in them....I installed on Linux though
last night, and it runs fine there so I guess maybe it is a Tru64
thing....(Imagine that !!)  :-)

> Zitat von Darryl Cook <cookdl at bellsouth.net>:
>
>> When I go into my Inbox I can only open some messages....it seems
that
>> messages marked as Personal with the face on them are ok but
everything
>> else will not open.  I dont get any error message, just get the
hour
>> glass like it is going to open the message and then it just goes
away.
>> Some have attachments and some dont so i dont think that is the
problem.....

> Check your logs.
>
> Jan.

> http://horde.org/consulting/[1]

Darryl Cook
Systems Administrator
Computer Science Dept - ASU

Links:
------
[1] /horde/services/go.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fhorde.org%2Fconsulting%2F
[2]
/horde/services/go.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fhorde.org%2Fbounties%2F%23imp
[3] /horde/services/go.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fhorde.org%2Ffaq%2F