[imp] Re: Authentication Problems

Anthony Pelaez eusanpe at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 13:49:52 PDT 2005

I figured this problem out. It turns out that it
couldn't find my server. I can access it thorugh DNS
from everywhere except IMP. I put the IP address in
the servers.php file and it accepted the login.

Now the problem is that after authentication, I can't
get my Mail screen to open up. It says that I have
messages but it will not open. I can access kronolith,
turba, troll, tasks, mnemo and calendar but not Mail.

Any ideas??

Thanks,
Tony