[imp] Re: Users don't want to "download" attachments

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Tue Apr 12 14:43:22 PDT 2005

Hi Matthew!

Recently one of the horde devs has stated that this behavior does only work
with IE and breaks other browsers totally and thus is wrong behavior. (That
means: No way to get it back)

BTW: Please don't crosspost through multiple mailing lists of horde.
Above that, the copy to "hore at lists.horde.org" has not reached any horde list
at all.
You could insert a "d" or prefix with a "w" ;)

Daniel