[imp] Re: attaching unknown filetypes

Paul A Sand pas at unh.edu
Wed Apr 13 09:15:28 PDT 2005

Hi --

Thanks to some helpful hints from Chuck Hagenbuch, I think we solved
our "attachment" problem for some filetypes, described fully yesterday.

It was pretty simple: installing the 'Fileinfo' PECL module seemed
to make things work a lot better. The output from test.php lulled
me into thinking I could get away with not doing this and rely
on PHP's mime_magic.

Thanks much to Chuck and everyone working on Horde et. al.

--
-- Paul A. Sand                 |           __        .          .
-- University of New Hampshire  | ._  _. __/(]| . .._ |_     _  _|. .