[imp] Re: (no subject)

Edwin L. Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Wed Apr 20 07:47:16 PDT 2005

Quoting martin at awebpage.nl:

> Hello imp users,
>
> I hope that someone can help me.
>

> I can receive email. But i can not send email using imp. I think that my
> mailserver is running fine (sendmail) but imp does not use sendmail te send i
> think...
>
> I can not find any errors in the /tmp/horde.log....
>
> what have i did wrong ???

Have you checked your maillog or the logfile that sendmail is using?
The error should be obvious, if you have an error.  If not the only
thing that I can think of would be to confirm the validity of the
sendmail path that you set in horde/config/conf.php  It can/will vary
depending on the system you are using.

ed