[imp] passing login user & pass from an external link

Kendyl Peebles kendylpeebles at clancytheys.com
Thu Apr 21 05:38:25 PDT 2005

hi all,

 is it possible to Pass the username a Password from an external Link?

here's the scenario,  I have an Intranet that my users log into. once that
happens, I know Their e-mail address & password. I can build a LINK to
Include those two fields.

how can I use that username & password To have a Link in my Intranet to
Automatically log then into Imp?

Kendyl Peebles
IT/IS Director & Dept Manager
Clancy & Theys Construction Company
Raleigh, NC
confidential and privileged information or otherwise protected by law.